Scott W. Ventrella is Principal of Positive Dynamics, a management consulting firm specializing in the development and delivery of programs designed to help companies achieve unprecedented levels of performance by leveraging the inherent potential in people. As a consultant and leader, Scott brings over 25 years of organizational development experience to Positive Dynamics with a unique blend of solid, real-world application and academic credentials.
Scott has achieved professional success in several environments:
- Managing Director, the Center for Corporate Ethics
- Executive Vice-President, SAI Global, a publicly-held professional services firm
- Director at Mercer Delta (formerly known as Delta Consulting Group), an international change management consulting firm
- Recruited to assist the president of Peale Center in a massive restructuring following the death of its namesake/founder, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Began career with Juran Institute, a quality management consulting firm, where in 11 years he held the positions of senior consultant, practice leader, and Director of Business Development.
Scott is a dynamic speaker who gives frequent keynotes to professional associations and societies. Most recently, he was a featured speaker and panelist at Harvard Business School’s “Dean’s Conference on Leadership, Values, and Spirituality.”
He was also the featured speaker at Yale University’s Annual Leadership Conference where he delivered a presentation entitled, “The Power of Integrity.” Also, just recently, Scott presented a special workshop for the spouses of UN diplomats.
He’s served as a Summit Advisor for Linkage Inc.’s “Best of Organizational Development Summit.
Scott, since 1993, has been an adjunct professor at Fordham University’s Graduate School of Business where he teaches on a variety of management topics, including: “Leadership and Change,” “Leading the Global Organization” and “Me, Inc. – How to Master the Business of Being You.”
Additionally, Ventrella serves as adjunct professor at the Jack Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University teaching “Leadership and Ethics,” as well as at Fairfield University where he teaches “Applied Business Ethics.”
Scott was a guest professor at Columbia University for ten years, as well as guest lecturer at a number of other schools and universities including, Dartmouth, and NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Scott is also a professor and Christian leader. Ventrella’s commitment to his Christian faith goes deep and spans his entire lifetime. He has served as an executive at the Peale Center for Christian Living, coached clergymen, and has served for 30 years as a Catechist in his local parish. He has been a featured speaker at numerous congregations of all denominations as well as national conferences including Harvard Business School’s “Dean’s Conference on Leadership, Values, and Spirituality.”